Having small boobs isnâ€™t all about being able to go bra-less and having the pick of the lingerie as those with bigger boobies may believe.
High school was pretty much a nightmare, being called pancake chest was the norm and the environmental impact stuffing our bras with toilet paper may have had plays on our minds.
Here are 21 things all girls with small boobs know.
1. Every time you wear a strapless top you risk flashing everyone because you donâ€™t fill it out.
2. Wearing a jumper = no figure
3. Constantly having to buy new padded bras because the stuffing falls out of place in the washing machine.
4. Being able to find a training bra in your size FFS.
5. Nobody talks to your chest. In fact your chest is never going to get you a free drink or out of a parking ticket.
6. Any top which calls for cleavage is immediately out of the question.
7. â€˜Real women have curvesâ€™ What am I then, a cyborg?
8. â€˜Bee stingsâ€™
9. Basically having to look like a 12 year old boy for the rest of your life.
10. Chicken fillets that have a tendency to pop out at the worst possible time
11. Shopping in a lingerie store and seeing millions of bras and â€˜fillersâ€™ to make your boobs bigger but nothing to make them smaller only reminds you nobody wants your figure.
12. Menâ€™s obsession with big boobs means you had rely on your personality or become â€˜the funny oneâ€™ on nights out.
13. Seeing 13 year olds with bigger boobs than you is just depressing.
14. That look of disappointment when you take a padded bra off. Like opening a packet of crisps and finding them half-filled.
15. Having to search for hours to find an A cup bra in any lingerie shop. Oh itâ€™s okay, I will stick to the completely unsexy cotton training bras with a cutesy little bow.
16. That patronising moment when a man tells you â€˜more than a handfulâ€™s a wasteâ€™.
17. Growing up in the 90s and early 00s was basically hell â€“ lads mags, Kelly Brook, Kate Winsletâ€™s amazing boobs in Titanic.
18. Canâ€™t find a sports bra small enough even though treadmills hurt our boobies too (nipple chaffing).
19. Having a baby and going from flat chested to boobilicious to ping pong balls in socks.
20. Going swimsuit shopping and realising you either squeeze into a smaller size or risk flashing everyone because you canâ€™t fill out the top half.
21. As soon as you lose a bit of weight you realise it has gone from your already small chest. Great.
What’s the worst thing about having small boobs?
- WEARING A JUMPER = NO FIGURE
- CHICKEN FILLETS THAT POP OUT